Music Library 1.1
You can find on this page details on how to remove Music Library 1.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Music Library 1.1 from your computerBlg Corporation
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Blg Corporation. Please open http://www.blgcorporation.it/
if you want to read more on Music Library 1.1 on Blg Corporation's page. Usually the Music Library 1.1 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Blg Corporation\Music Library directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Music Library 1.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Blg Corporation\Music Library\Uninstall.exe. Music Library 1.1's main file takes about 2.78 MB (2916352 bytes) and is called Music Library.exe.
The executables below are part of Music Library 1.1. They occupy about 2.89 MB (3033298
bytes) on disk.
- Music Library.exe (2.78 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (114.21 KB)
This info is about Music Library 1.1 version 1.1
Music Library 1.1 is an application marketed by the software company Blg Corporation. Some people try to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Music Library 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Music Library 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Music Library 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Music Library 1.1". If it exists on your system the Music Library 1.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Music Library 1.1 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Music Library 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Music Library 1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.blgcorporation.it/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Blg Corporation\Music Library\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Music Library 1.1.
8. After removing Music Library 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Music Library 1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Music Library 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Music Library 1.1 by Blg Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Music Library 1.1 by Blg Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Music Library 1.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-14 17:11:09.797