Music Express 4.26
Music Express 4.26 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Music Express 4.26 from your systemWizetech Software
. Check out here
for more details on Wizetech Software. Click on http://www.wizetech.com/
to get more information about Music Express 4.26 on Wizetech Software's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Music Express directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Music Express 4.26 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Music Express\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled MEX.exe and its approximative size is 1.45 MB (1517568 bytes).
The executables below are part of Music Express 4.26. They take an average of 2.09 MB (2191642
bytes) on disk.
- MEX.exe (1.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (658.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.26
of Music Express 4.26.
Music Express 4.26 is a program marketed by the software company Wizetech Software. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Music Express 4.26 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Music Express 4.26 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Music Express 4.26 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Music Express 4.26". If it is installed on your PC the Music Express 4.26 application will be found very quickly. When you click Music Express 4.26 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Music Express 4.26, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Music Express 4.26:
- The publisher is: http://www.wizetech.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Music Express\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Music Express 4.26.
8. After uninstalling Music Express 4.26, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Music Express 4.26 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Music Express 4.26 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Music Express 4.26 by Wizetech Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Music Express 4.26 by Wizetech Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Music Express 4.26 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-28 15:42:07.097