Music Editor Free v10.0.2
This info is about Music Editor Free v10.0.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Music Editor Free v10.0.2 from your PCCopyright(C) 2005-2014 MEFMedia, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Copyright(C) 2005-2014 MEFMedia, Inc.. Please follow http://www.music-editor.net/
if you want to read more on Music Editor Free v10.0.2 on Copyright(C) 2005-2014 MEFMedia, Inc.'s web page. Music Editor Free v10.0.2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Music Editor Free folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Music Editor Free v10.0.2 is C:\Program Files\Music Editor Free\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. MusicEditorFree.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.06 MB (5309208 bytes) on disk.
Music Editor Free v10.0.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 25.99 MB (27247670
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cdburner.exe (1.55 MB)
- cdripper.exe (1.54 MB)
- ConduitInstaller.exe (205.88 KB)
- disceraser.exe (1.53 MB)
- filemerger.exe (1.09 MB)
- FreeOnlineRadio.exe (2.21 MB)
- goup.exe (1.43 MB)
- MusicEditorFree.exe (5.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.90 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (157.56 KB)
- wmainfo.exe (217.66 KB)
- wmfdist.exe (3.90 MB)
- ImportAudioFromVideo.exe (3.21 MB)
The current web page applies to Music Editor Free v10.0.2 version 10.0.2
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Music Editor Free v10.0.2:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Music Editor Free v10.0.2:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Music Editor Free
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Music Editor Free
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Music Editor Free
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Music Editor Free\cdburner.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Music Editor Free\cdripper.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Music Editor Free\disceraser.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Music Editor Free\filemerger.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Music Editor Free_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Music Editor Free_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Music Editor Free_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Music Editor Free_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Music Editor Free_is1\UninstallString
Music Editor Free v10.0.2 is a program offered by the software company Copyright(C) 2005-2014 MEFMedia, Inc.. Some people try to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Music Editor Free v10.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Music Editor Free v10.0.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Music Editor Free v10.0.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Music Editor Free v10.0.2". The Music Editor Free v10.0.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Music Editor Free v10.0.2 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Music Editor Free v10.0.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Music Editor Free v10.0.2:
- The software company is: http://www.music-editor.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Music Editor Free\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Music Editor Free v10.0.2.
8. After removing Music Editor Free v10.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Music Editor Free v10.0.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Music Editor Free v10.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Music Editor Free v10.0.2 by Copyright(C) 2005-2014 MEFMedia, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Music Editor Free v10.0.2 by Copyright(C) 2005-2014 MEFMedia, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Music Editor Free v10.0.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 05:16:14.267