You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Music Creator for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Music Creator from your systemCakewalk Music Software
. You can read more on Cakewalk Music Software or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Music Creator at http://www.cakewalk.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Music Creator 7 folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. "C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Cache\uninstallers\32FC7A14-9C1E-4150-B957-326331750BAB\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Music Creator. The application's main executable file is called CWMC.EXE and its approximative size is 14.63 MB (15335960 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Music Creator. They take about 14.70 MB (15412272
bytes) on disk.
- CWMC.EXE (14.63 MB)
- RegHelp.exe (74.52 KB)
The current web page applies to Music Creator version 21.0
Music Creator is a program marketed by the software company Cakewalk Music Software. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Music Creator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Music Creator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Music Creator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Music Creator". If it exists on your system the Music Creator app will be found automatically. When you click Music Creator in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Music Creator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Music Creator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cakewalk.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Cache\uninstallers\32FC7A14-9C1E-4150-B957-326331750BAB\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Music Creator.
8. After removing Music Creator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Music Creator that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Music Creator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Music Creator by Cakewalk Music Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Music Creator by Cakewalk Music Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Music Creator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 09:12:53.350