Music Collection 220.127.116.11
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Music Collection 18.104.22.168 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Music Collection 22.214.171.124 from your computerGSoft4U
. Go over here
where you can get more info on GSoft4U. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GSoft4U\Music Collection folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\GSoft4U\Music Collection\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Music Collection 126.96.36.199. Music Collection.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.51 MB (3678208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Music Collection 188.8.131.52. They occupy about 4.19 MB (4396193
bytes) on disk.
- Music Collection.exe (3.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The current page applies to Music Collection 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Music Collection 18.104.22.168 is a program marketed by the software company GSoft4U. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall Music Collection 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Music Collection 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Music Collection 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Music Collection 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the Music Collection 220.127.116.11 app will be found automatically. After you click Music Collection 18.104.22.168 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Music Collection 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Music Collection 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing Music Collection 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Music Collection 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Music Collection 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Music Collection 18.104.22.168 by GSoft4U from your computer, nor are we saying that Music Collection 22.214.171.124 by GSoft4U is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Music Collection 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 10:48:12.877