Music is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Music from your systemTorfehNegar
. Go over here
for more details on TorfehNegar. Please open http://www.TorfehNegar.com
if you want to read more on Music on TorfehNegar's page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Music folder (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Music. NegarestanMP3.exe is the Music's main executable file and it occupies approximately 813.50 KB (833024 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Music. They take 1.15 MB (1208320
bytes) on disk.
- NegarestanMP3.exe (813.50 KB)
- VisOut.exe (366.50 KB)
The current page applies to Music version 2.1
If you are manually uninstalling Music we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Music:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Music
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Music\Music\BASS.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Music\Music\BASSPLAY.INI
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Music\Music\BASSWMA.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TorfehNegar\Music\Music\NegarestanMP3.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
Music is a program released by TorfehNegar. Some computer users choose to remove it. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Music is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Music from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Music or simply activate the Search field and type in "Music". If it exists on your system the Music program will be found very quickly. When you click Music in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Music, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Music:
- The software company is: http://www.TorfehNegar.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Music.
8. After uninstalling Music, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Music which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Music using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Music by TorfehNegar from your PC, we are not saying that Music by TorfehNegar is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Music in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-29 06:30:49.320