MusiCHI Suite 3.4.03;
This info is about MusiCHI Suite 3.4.03; for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall MusiCHI Suite 3.4.03; from your computerAngelic World S.A.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Angelic World S.A.. More information about MusiCHI Suite 3.4.03; can be found at http://www.musichi.eu
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MusiCHISuiteLite directory (same installation drive as Windows). MusiCHI Suite 3.4.03;'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MusiCHISuiteLite\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 34.31 MB (35979264 bytes) on disk and is labeled MusiCHIPlayLite.exe.
MusiCHI Suite 3.4.03; installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 35.44 MB (37165425
bytes) on disk.
- MusiCHIPlayLite.exe (34.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.6.00
of MusiCHI Suite 3.4.03;.
MusiCHI Suite 3.4.03; is an application released by Angelic World S.A.. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase MusiCHI Suite 3.4.03; is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete MusiCHI Suite 3.4.03; from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MusiCHI Suite 3.4.03; or simply click the Search field and type in "MusiCHI Suite 3.4.03;". If it exists on your system the MusiCHI Suite 3.4.03; application will be found very quickly. When you click MusiCHI Suite 3.4.03; in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MusiCHI Suite 3.4.03;, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MusiCHI Suite 3.4.03;:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.musichi.eu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MusiCHISuiteLite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MusiCHI Suite 3.4.03;.
8. After uninstalling MusiCHI Suite 3.4.03;, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MusiCHI Suite 3.4.03; which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MusiCHI Suite 3.4.03; with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MusiCHI Suite 3.4.03; by Angelic World S.A. from your computer, we are not saying that MusiCHI Suite 3.4.03; by Angelic World S.A. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MusiCHI Suite 3.4.03; supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-26 11:18:29.767