This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Mushroom Age for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mushroom Age from your systemWildTangent
. More information about WildTangent can be read here
. Please follow http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Mushroom Age on WildTangent's web page. Mushroom Age is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\MushroomAge directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\MushroomAge\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mushroom Age. mushroom_age-WT.exe is the Mushroom Age's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.98 MB (3124896 bytes) on disk.
Mushroom Age installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.81 MB (5048208
bytes) on disk.
- mushroom_age-WT.exe (2.98 MB)
- mushroom_age.exe (1.50 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This web page is about Mushroom Age version 184.108.40.206
Mushroom Age is an application offered by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Mushroom Age is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Mushroom Age with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mushroom Age or simply click the Search field and type in "Mushroom Age". If it exists on your system the Mushroom Age program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mushroom Age in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mushroom Age, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mushroom Age:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\MushroomAge\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mushroom Age.
8. After uninstalling Mushroom Age, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mushroom Age that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mushroom Age with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mushroom Age by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Mushroom Age by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mushroom Age in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-26 16:51:57.563