You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Mus2 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Mus2 from your systemData-Soft
. Open here
where you can get more info on Data-Soft. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mus2 2.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Mus2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mus2 2.0\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Mus2.exe is the Mus2's primary executable file and it occupies circa 6.84 MB (7173120 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Mus2. They take an average of 8.03 MB (8423553
bytes) on disk.
- Mus2.exe (6.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
The current web page applies to Mus2 version 2.0.6
only. You can find below a few links to other Mus2 versions:
...click to view all...
Mus2 is an application released by the software company Data-Soft. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Mus2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Mus2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mus2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mus2". If it exists on your system the Mus2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mus2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Mus2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mus2.
8. After removing Mus2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mus2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mus2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mus2 by Data-Soft from your PC, nor are we saying that Mus2 by Data-Soft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mus2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-17 11:54:56.333