MultiViewer 1.12 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall MultiViewer 1.12 from your PCStereosoft
. More info about Stereosoft can be read here
. Click on http://www.3dmix.com
to get more facts about MultiViewer 1.12 on Stereosoft's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stereosoft\MultiViewer directory (same installation drive as Windows). MultiViewer 1.12's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Stereosoft\MultiViewer\uninst.exe. MultiViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.71 MB (1789952 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with MultiViewer 1.12. They occupy about 1.76 MB (1842731
bytes) on disk.
- MultiViewer.exe (1.71 MB)
- uninst.exe (51.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.12
of MultiViewer 1.12.
MultiViewer 1.12 is a program released by Stereosoft. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall MultiViewer 1.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove MultiViewer 1.12 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MultiViewer 1.12 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MultiViewer 1.12". If it is installed on your PC the MultiViewer 1.12 app will be found automatically. After you click MultiViewer 1.12 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MultiViewer 1.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MultiViewer 1.12:
- The software company is: http://www.3dmix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Stereosoft\MultiViewer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MultiViewer 1.12.
8. After removing MultiViewer 1.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiViewer 1.12 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MultiViewer 1.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MultiViewer 1.12 by Stereosoft from your computer, nor are we saying that MultiViewer 1.12 by Stereosoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MultiViewer 1.12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130