MultiView Inpaint 1.2
MultiView Inpaint 1.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall MultiView Inpaint 1.2 from your systemTeorex
. You can read more on Teorex or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.theinpaint.com
if you want to read more on MultiView Inpaint 1.2 on Teorex's website. MultiView Inpaint 1.2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\MultiViewInpaint directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall MultiView Inpaint 1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MultiViewInpaint\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 701.66 KB (718497 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of MultiView Inpaint 1.2. They take about 701.66 KB (718497
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to MultiView Inpaint 1.2 version 1.2
MultiView Inpaint 1.2 is a program released by Teorex. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase MultiView Inpaint 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase MultiView Inpaint 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MultiView Inpaint 1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MultiView Inpaint 1.2". The MultiView Inpaint 1.2 program will be found automatically. When you click MultiView Inpaint 1.2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MultiView Inpaint 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MultiView Inpaint 1.2:
- The software company is: http://www.theinpaint.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MultiViewInpaint\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MultiView Inpaint 1.2.
8. After uninstalling MultiView Inpaint 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MultiView Inpaint 1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MultiView Inpaint 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MultiView Inpaint 1.2 by Teorex from your computer, nor are we saying that MultiView Inpaint 1.2 by Teorex is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MultiView Inpaint 1.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:13:28.017