MultiTranse 5.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall MultiTranse 5.0 from your computerTialsoft software
. Take a look here
for more information on Tialsoft software. You can read more about related to MultiTranse 5.0 at http://www.tialsoft.com
. MultiTranse 5.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\MultiTranse folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall MultiTranse 5.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\MultiTranse\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named MultiTranse.exe and it has a size of 1.79 MB (1871872 bytes).
The following executables are contained in MultiTranse 5.0. They take 2.45 MB (2567450
bytes) on disk.
- MultiTranse.exe (1.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0
of MultiTranse 5.0.
MultiTranse 5.0 is an application offered by the software company Tialsoft software. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall MultiTranse 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete MultiTranse 5.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MultiTranse 5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MultiTranse 5.0". The MultiTranse 5.0 application will be found automatically. After you click MultiTranse 5.0 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MultiTranse 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MultiTranse 5.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.tialsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MultiTranse\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MultiTranse 5.0.
8. After removing MultiTranse 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiTranse 5.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MultiTranse 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MultiTranse 5.0 by Tialsoft software from your computer, we are not saying that MultiTranse 5.0 by Tialsoft software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MultiTranse 5.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 10:55:41.500