MultiTranse 4.6.3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MultiTranse 4.6.3 from your PCTialsoft software
. More info about Tialsoft software can be found here
. Please open http://www.tialsoft.com
if you want to read more on MultiTranse 4.6.3 on Tialsoft software's page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\MultiTranse directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall MultiTranse 4.6.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MultiTranse\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.97 MB (2060800 bytes) on disk and is called MultiTranse.exe.
The following executables are installed along with MultiTranse 4.6.3. They take about 2.62 MB (2745113
bytes) on disk.
- MultiTranse.exe (1.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
The current page applies to MultiTranse 4.6.3 version 4.6.3
MultiTranse 4.6.3 is a program offered by Tialsoft software. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall MultiTranse 4.6.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase MultiTranse 4.6.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MultiTranse 4.6.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MultiTranse 4.6.3". If it is installed on your PC the MultiTranse 4.6.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MultiTranse 4.6.3 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MultiTranse 4.6.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MultiTranse 4.6.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tialsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MultiTranse\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MultiTranse 4.6.3.
8. After uninstalling MultiTranse 4.6.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MultiTranse 4.6.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MultiTranse 4.6.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MultiTranse 4.6.3 by Tialsoft software from your computer, we are not saying that MultiTranse 4.6.3 by Tialsoft software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MultiTranse 4.6.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-22 08:59:24.537