This page is about MultiSplitter v1.6.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MultiSplitter v1.6.2 from your systemsaveNtrust GmbH
. Further information on saveNtrust GmbH can be seen here
. Click on http://www.multisplitter.com/
to get more data about MultiSplitter v1.6.2 on saveNtrust GmbH's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiSplitter folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiSplitter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MultiSplitter v1.6.2. MultiSplitter v1.6.2's primary file takes about 3.62 MB (3794432 bytes) and is named MultiSplitter.exe.
MultiSplitter v1.6.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.39 MB (4598848
bytes) on disk.
- MultiSplitter.exe (3.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.06 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
This info is about MultiSplitter v1.6.2 version 1.6.2
MultiSplitter v1.6.2 is an application by the software company saveNtrust GmbH. Some people try to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK action to remove MultiSplitter v1.6.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MultiSplitter v1.6.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MultiSplitter v1.6.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MultiSplitter v1.6.2". The MultiSplitter v1.6.2 program will be found automatically. When you select MultiSplitter v1.6.2 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MultiSplitter v1.6.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MultiSplitter v1.6.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.multisplitter.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiSplitter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MultiSplitter v1.6.2.
8. After removing MultiSplitter v1.6.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MultiSplitter v1.6.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MultiSplitter v1.6.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MultiSplitter v1.6.2 by saveNtrust GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that MultiSplitter v1.6.2 by saveNtrust GmbH is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MultiSplitter v1.6.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 09:14:22.050