MultiPar version 188.8.131.52
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall MultiPar version 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall MultiPar version 220.127.116.11 from your PCYutaka Sawada
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Yutaka Sawada. Please follow http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA021385/
if you want to read more on MultiPar version 18.104.22.168 on Yutaka Sawada's website. Usually the MultiPar version 22.214.171.124 program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MultiPar folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing MultiPar version 126.96.36.199 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MultiPar\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. MultiPar.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 354.50 KB (363008 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of MultiPar version 188.8.131.52. They take about 2.29 MB (2397905
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MultiPar.exe (354.50 KB)
- par1j.exe (116.00 KB)
- par2j.exe (267.00 KB)
- par2j64.exe (302.50 KB)
- sfv_md5.exe (89.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- par2_rename.exe (38.50 KB)
This info is about MultiPar version 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
MultiPar version 18.104.22.168 is an application marketed by the software company Yutaka Sawada. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase MultiPar version 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase MultiPar version 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MultiPar version 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MultiPar version 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the MultiPar version 220.127.116.11 application will be found automatically. After you click MultiPar version 18.104.22.168 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MultiPar version 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MultiPar version 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the application is: http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA021385/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MultiPar\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MultiPar version 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling MultiPar version 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MultiPar version 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MultiPar version 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MultiPar version 22.214.171.124 by Yutaka Sawada from your computer, nor are we saying that MultiPar version 126.96.36.199 by Yutaka Sawada is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MultiPar version 188.8.131.52 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 00:24:20.693