MultiPar version 184.108.40.206
This info is about MultiPar version 220.127.116.11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall MultiPar version 18.104.22.168 from your systemYutaka Sawada
. More data about Yutaka Sawada can be read here
. Click on http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA021385/
to get more data about MultiPar version 22.214.171.124 on Yutaka Sawada's website. MultiPar version 126.96.36.199 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiPar folder, depending on the user's decision. MultiPar version 188.8.131.52's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiPar\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called MultiPar.exe and occupies 344.50 KB (352768 bytes).
The executable files below are part of MultiPar version 184.108.40.206. They occupy about 2.24 MB (2353865
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MultiPar.exe (344.50 KB)
- par1j.exe (115.50 KB)
- par2j.exe (253.50 KB)
- par2j64.exe (288.00 KB)
- sfv_md5.exe (89.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- par2_rename.exe (38.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of MultiPar version 18.104.22.168.
MultiPar version 22.214.171.124 is an application marketed by the software company Yutaka Sawada. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall MultiPar version 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove MultiPar version 188.8.131.52 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MultiPar version 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MultiPar version 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the MultiPar version 18.104.22.168 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MultiPar version 22.214.171.124 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MultiPar version 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MultiPar version 188.8.131.52:
- The publisher is: http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA021385/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiPar\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MultiPar version 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing MultiPar version 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiPar version 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MultiPar version 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MultiPar version 126.96.36.199 by Yutaka Sawada from your computer, we are not saying that MultiPar version 188.8.131.52 by Yutaka Sawada is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MultiPar version 184.108.40.206 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-19 10:01:08.063