MultiPar version 188.8.131.52
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall MultiPar version 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall MultiPar version 220.127.116.11 from your PCYutaka Sawada
. Further information on Yutaka Sawada can be found here
. Click on http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA021385/
to get more details about MultiPar version 18.104.22.168 on Yutaka Sawada's website. MultiPar version 22.214.171.124 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiPar folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. MultiPar version 126.96.36.199's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiPar\unins000.exe. MultiPar version 188.8.131.52's main file takes around 248.00 KB (253952 bytes) and is named MultiPar.exe.
MultiPar version 184.108.40.206 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.91 MB (1999561
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MultiPar.exe (248.00 KB)
- par1j.exe (81.50 KB)
- par2j.exe (169.50 KB)
- sfv_md5.exe (65.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- par2_rename.exe (38.50 KB)
- par3j_old.exe (184.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of MultiPar version 18.104.22.168.
MultiPar version 22.214.171.124 is an application released by the software company Yutaka Sawada. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase MultiPar version 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove MultiPar version 188.8.131.52 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MultiPar version 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MultiPar version 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the MultiPar version 18.104.22.168 program will be found very quickly. When you click MultiPar version 22.214.171.124 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MultiPar version 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MultiPar version 188.8.131.52:
- The publisher is: http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA021385/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiPar\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MultiPar version 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling MultiPar version 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MultiPar version 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MultiPar version 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MultiPar version 126.96.36.199 by Yutaka Sawada from your computer, we are not saying that MultiPar version 188.8.131.52 by Yutaka Sawada is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MultiPar version 184.108.40.206 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 06:10:33.323