MultiPar versie 126.96.36.199
MultiPar versie 188.8.131.52 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall MultiPar versie 184.108.40.206 from your computerYutaka Sawada
. Go over here
where you can read more on Yutaka Sawada. You can read more about about MultiPar versie 220.127.116.11 at http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA021385/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MultiPar folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MultiPar\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MultiPar versie 18.104.22.168. The application's main executable file is labeled MultiPar.exe and occupies 354.50 KB (363008 bytes).
The executables below are part of MultiPar versie 22.214.171.124. They take about 2.29 MB (2400495
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MultiPar.exe (354.50 KB)
- par1j.exe (116.00 KB)
- par2j.exe (267.00 KB)
- par2j64.exe (302.50 KB)
- sfv_md5.exe (89.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- par2_rename.exe (38.50 KB)
This web page is about MultiPar versie 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
MultiPar versie 184.108.40.206 is a program by Yutaka Sawada. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall MultiPar versie 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall MultiPar versie 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MultiPar versie 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MultiPar versie 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the MultiPar versie 188.8.131.52 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MultiPar versie 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MultiPar versie 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MultiPar versie 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA021385/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MultiPar\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MultiPar versie 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing MultiPar versie 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MultiPar versie 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MultiPar versie 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MultiPar versie 220.127.116.11 by Yutaka Sawada from your PC, nor are we saying that MultiPar versie 18.104.22.168 by Yutaka Sawada is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MultiPar versie 22.214.171.124 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 12:34:52.210