MultiMiner version 3.9.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall MultiMiner version 3.9.0 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall MultiMiner version 3.9.0 from your computerNate Woolls
. More info about Nate Woolls can be read here
. More details about MultiMiner version 3.9.0 can be found at https://github.com/nwoolls/multiminer
. Usually the MultiMiner version 3.9.0 program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MultiMiner directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling MultiMiner version 3.9.0 is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MultiMiner\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled MultiMiner.Win.exe and occupies 1.00 MB (1052672 bytes).
MultiMiner version 3.9.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.76 MB (4993857
bytes) on disk.
- MultiMiner.Update.exe (6.00 KB)
- MultiMiner.Win.exe (1.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- bfgminer-rpc.exe (74.02 KB)
- bfgminer.exe (2.99 MB)
This web page is about MultiMiner version 3.9.0 version 3.9.0
MultiMiner version 3.9.0 is an application marketed by Nate Woolls. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove MultiMiner version 3.9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete MultiMiner version 3.9.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MultiMiner version 3.9.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MultiMiner version 3.9.0". If it exists on your system the MultiMiner version 3.9.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select MultiMiner version 3.9.0 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MultiMiner version 3.9.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MultiMiner version 3.9.0:
- The software company is: https://github.com/nwoolls/multiminer
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MultiMiner\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MultiMiner version 3.9.0.
8. After uninstalling MultiMiner version 3.9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MultiMiner version 3.9.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MultiMiner version 3.9.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MultiMiner version 3.9.0 by Nate Woolls from your computer, nor are we saying that MultiMiner version 3.9.0 by Nate Woolls is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MultiMiner version 3.9.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130