This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your systemMathias Svensson
. Additional info about Mathias Svensson can be read here
. MultiCommander (Win32) is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\MultiCommander directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove MultiCommander (Win32) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.32 MB (4534272 bytes) on disk and is titled MultiCommander.exe.
MultiCommander (Win32) is composed of the following executables which take 5.82 MB (6098572
bytes) on disk:
- MCAdmin.exe (266.00 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (4.32 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (764.50 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.64 KB)
The current web page applies to MultiCommander (Win32) version 220.127.116.114
alone. You can find below a few links to other MultiCommander (Win32) releases:
...click to view all...
MultiCommander (Win32) is a program offered by Mathias Svensson. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove MultiCommander (Win32) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MultiCommander (Win32) or simply click the Search feature and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". If it is installed on your PC the MultiCommander (Win32) application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MultiCommander (Win32) in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MultiCommander (Win32), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiCommander (Win32) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your PC, nor are we saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MultiCommander (Win32) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 11:13:55.277