This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall MultiBit 0.5.15 for Windows. MultiBit 0.5.15 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin folder, subject to the user's decision. javacpl.exe is the MultiBit 0.5.15's primary executable file and it occupies circa 66.41 KB (68008 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall MultiBit 0.5.15 from your PC
The following executables are incorporated in MultiBit 0.5.15. They occupy 1.33 MB (1390792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.91 KB)
- java.exe (171.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (171.41 KB)
- javaws.exe (266.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (73.91 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (48.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
This page is about MultiBit 0.5.15 version 0.5.15
When planning to uninstall MultiBit 0.5.15 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by MultiBit 0.5.15 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\MultiBit-0.5.15
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\MultiBit-0.5.15\authors.txt
- C:\Program Files\MultiBit-0.5.15\configuration.md
- C:\Program Files\MultiBit-0.5.15\COPYING
- C:\Program Files\MultiBit-0.5.15\multibit.checkpoints
- C:\Program Files\MultiBit-0.5.15\multibit.exe
- C:\Program Files\MultiBit-0.5.15\multibit.ico
- C:\Program Files\MultiBit-0.5.15\readme.txt
- C:\Program Files\MultiBit-0.5.15\release_notes.txt
- C:\Program Files\MultiBit-0.5.15\Uninstaller\install.log
- C:\Program Files\MultiBit-0.5.15\Uninstaller\uninstaller.jar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MultiBit 0.5.15
Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase MultiBit 0.5.15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MultiBit 0.5.15 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MultiBit 0.5.15 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MultiBit 0.5.15". If it is installed on your PC the MultiBit 0.5.15 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MultiBit 0.5.15 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MultiBit 0.5.15, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MultiBit 0.5.15.
8. After removing MultiBit 0.5.15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiBit 0.5.15 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MultiBit 0.5.15 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130