Multi Reminders 3.04
Multi Reminders 3.04 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Multi Reminders 3.04 from your systemKevin Solway
. Go over here
for more information on Kevin Solway. Please follow http://www.theabsolute.net/sware
if you want to read more on Multi Reminders 3.04 on Kevin Solway's website. Usually the Multi Reminders 3.04 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Multi Reminders directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Multi Reminders 3.04 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Multi Reminders\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. reminder.exe is the Multi Reminders 3.04's main executable file and it takes around 2.30 MB (2412544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Multi Reminders 3.04. They occupy about 2.35 MB (2462361
bytes) on disk.
- reminder.exe (2.30 MB)
- uninst.exe (48.65 KB)
This data is about Multi Reminders 3.04 version 3.04
Multi Reminders 3.04 is a program marketed by Kevin Solway. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Multi Reminders 3.04 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Multi Reminders 3.04 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Multi Reminders 3.04 or simply click the Search field and type in "Multi Reminders 3.04". If it exists on your system the Multi Reminders 3.04 program will be found very quickly. After you select Multi Reminders 3.04 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Multi Reminders 3.04, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Multi Reminders 3.04:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.theabsolute.net/sware
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Multi Reminders\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Multi Reminders 3.04.
8. After removing Multi Reminders 3.04, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Multi Reminders 3.04 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Multi Reminders 3.04 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Multi Reminders 3.04 by Kevin Solway from your computer, we are not saying that Multi Reminders 3.04 by Kevin Solway is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Multi Reminders 3.04 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 13:50:56.233