This info is about MuhaddithJazaeri for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall MuhaddithJazaeri from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. You can find out more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. MuhaddithJazaeri is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall MuhaddithJazaeri by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled SelfService.exe and it has a size of 4.56 MB (4778840 bytes).
The executables below are part of MuhaddithJazaeri. They take about 5.10 MB (5343072
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.84 KB)
The current page applies to MuhaddithJazaeri version 1.0
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry that is not removed:
MuhaddithJazaeri is a program released by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some computer users want to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove MuhaddithJazaeri is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase MuhaddithJazaeri from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MuhaddithJazaeri or simply activate the Search field and type in "MuhaddithJazaeri". If it exists on your system the MuhaddithJazaeri app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MuhaddithJazaeri in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MuhaddithJazaeri, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MuhaddithJazaeri.
8. After uninstalling MuhaddithJazaeri, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MuhaddithJazaeri that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MuhaddithJazaeri with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MuhaddithJazaeri by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that MuhaddithJazaeri by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MuhaddithJazaeri in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 21:53:54.047