Msako 3.12.3 (x64)
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Msako 3.12.3 (x64) for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Msako 3.12.3 (x64) from your computerYasuo Ogane
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Yasuo Ogane. Please follow http://msako.jp/
if you want to read more on Msako 3.12.3 (x64) on Yasuo Ogane's web page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Msako\v3.12.3 folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Msako 3.12.3 (x64) is "C:\Program Files\Msako\v3.12.3\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Msako.exe is the Msako 3.12.3 (x64)'s main executable file and it takes circa 3.00 MB (3147264 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Msako 3.12.3 (x64). They occupy about 4.58 MB (4807577
bytes) on disk.
- LogViewer.exe (121.00 KB)
- Msako.exe (3.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- venc.exe (40.50 KB)
- mp4box.exe (294.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.12.3
of Msako 3.12.3 (x64).
Msako 3.12.3 (x64) is an application released by the software company Yasuo Ogane. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Msako 3.12.3 (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Msako 3.12.3 (x64) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Msako 3.12.3 (x64) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Msako 3.12.3 (x64)". The Msako 3.12.3 (x64) program will be found automatically. After you click Msako 3.12.3 (x64) in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Msako 3.12.3 (x64), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Msako 3.12.3 (x64):
- The web site of the program is: http://msako.jp/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Msako\v3.12.3\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Msako 3.12.3 (x64).
8. After uninstalling Msako 3.12.3 (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Msako 3.12.3 (x64) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Msako 3.12.3 (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Msako 3.12.3 (x64) by Yasuo Ogane from your PC, nor are we saying that Msako 3.12.3 (x64) by Yasuo Ogane is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Msako 3.12.3 (x64) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 22:12:50.033