MpcStar 5.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall MpcStar 5.0 from your PCwww.mpcstar.com
. More info about www.mpcstar.com can be found here
. Click on http://www.mpcstar.com/?lang=en_us
to get more info about MpcStar 5.0 on www.mpcstar.com's website. MpcStar 5.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MpcStar directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\MpcStar\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MpcStar 5.0. The application's main executable file has a size of 10.38 MB (10885888 bytes) on disk and is labeled mpcstar.exe.
MpcStar 5.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 32.04 MB (33593110
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashReport.exe (433.50 KB)
- mpcstar.exe (10.38 MB)
- uninst.exe (351.41 KB)
- Updater.exe (1.08 MB)
- DVDNavExt.exe (140.00 KB)
- mencoder.exe (12.25 MB)
- cometplayer.exe (7.00 MB)
- CrashReport.exe (437.30 KB)
This info is about MpcStar 5.0 version 5.0
If you are manually uninstalling MpcStar 5.0 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall MpcStar 5.0:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove MpcStar 5.0:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MpcStar
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MpcStar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MpcStar\changelog.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MpcStar\Codecs\ffdshow\custom UserNametrices\andreas_78er.UserNametrix.xcm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MpcStar\Codecs\ffdshow\custom UserNametrices\andreas_doppelte_99er.UserNametrix.xcm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MpcStar\Codecs\ffdshow\custom UserNametrices\andreas_einfache_99er.UserNametrix.xcm
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
MpcStar 5.0 is a program marketed by the software company www.mpcstar.com. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall MpcStar 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall MpcStar 5.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MpcStar 5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MpcStar 5.0". If it exists on your system the MpcStar 5.0 application will be found automatically. When you select MpcStar 5.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MpcStar 5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MpcStar 5.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mpcstar.com/?lang=en_us
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MpcStar\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MpcStar 5.0.
8. After removing MpcStar 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MpcStar 5.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MpcStar 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MpcStar 5.0 by www.mpcstar.com from your computer, nor are we saying that MpcStar 5.0 by www.mpcstar.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MpcStar 5.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:25:27.373