This web page is about Mp3tag v2.68 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Mp3tag v2.68 from your computerFlorian Heidenreich
. Additional info about Florian Heidenreich can be found here
. You can see more info related to Mp3tag v2.68 at http://www.mp3tag.de
. Mp3tag v2.68 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mp3tag folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Mp3tag v2.68's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mp3tag\Mp3tagUninstall.EXE. The program's main executable file occupies 5.22 MB (5473248 bytes) on disk and is titled Mp3tag.exe.
Mp3tag v2.68 contains of the executables below. They take 5.32 MB (5574750
bytes) on disk.
- Mp3tag.exe (5.22 MB)
- Mp3tagUninstall.exe (99.12 KB)
The current web page applies to Mp3tag v2.68 version 2.68
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you want to remove Mp3tag v2.68 from your PC.Folders remaining:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mp3tag
Mp3tag v2.68 is an application marketed by the software company Florian Heidenreich. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Mp3tag v2.68 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Mp3tag v2.68 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mp3tag v2.68 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mp3tag v2.68". If it is installed on your PC the Mp3tag v2.68 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mp3tag v2.68 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mp3tag v2.68, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mp3tag v2.68:
- The publisher is: http://www.mp3tag.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mp3tag\Mp3tagUninstall.EXE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mp3tag v2.68.
8. After uninstalling Mp3tag v2.68, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mp3tag v2.68 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mp3tag v2.68 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mp3tag v2.68 by Florian Heidenreich from your PC, we are not saying that Mp3tag v2.68 by Florian Heidenreich is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mp3tag v2.68 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:53:04.667