Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) from your PCMozilla
. More data about Mozilla can be found here
. Further information about Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) can be found at http://www.mozillamessaging.com/hu/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird\uninstall\helper.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled thunderbird.exe and it has a size of 11.39 MB (11940528 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0). They take about 12.36 MB (12958128
bytes) on disk.
- crashreporter.exe (120.17 KB)
- thunderbird.exe (11.39 MB)
- updater.exe (240.17 KB)
- WSEnable.exe (21.17 KB)
- helper.exe (612.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0).
When you're planning to uninstall Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mozilla Thunderbird
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird\AccessibleMarshal.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird\application.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird\chrome\classic.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird\chrome\classic.manifest
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\Mail\Mozilla Thunderbird
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\News\Mozilla Thunderbird
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0)
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird\thunderbird.exe
Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) is a program marketed by Mozilla. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0)". The Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mozillamessaging.com/hu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0).
8. After removing Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 17:12:21.257