Mozilla Sunbird (0.8)
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Mozilla Sunbird (0.8) for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Mozilla Sunbird (0.8) from your PCMozilla
. More data about Mozilla can be found here
. You can read more about related to Mozilla Sunbird (0.8) at http://www.mozilla.org/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Sunbird folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Mozilla Sunbird (0.8) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Sunbird\uninstall\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 6.05 MB (6340716 bytes) on disk and is called sunbird.exe.
Mozilla Sunbird (0.8) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.84 MB (7170595
bytes) on disk.
- sunbird.exe (6.05 MB)
- updater.exe (123.62 KB)
- xpicleanup.exe (66.11 KB)
- talkback.exe (392.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (228.70 KB)
The current page applies to Mozilla Sunbird (0.8) version 0.8
Mozilla Sunbird (0.8) is a program offered by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase Mozilla Sunbird (0.8) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Mozilla Sunbird (0.8) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Sunbird (0.8) or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Sunbird (0.8)". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Sunbird (0.8) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mozilla Sunbird (0.8) in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Sunbird (0.8), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mozilla Sunbird (0.8):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mozilla.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Sunbird\uninstall\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mozilla Sunbird (0.8).
8. After removing Mozilla Sunbird (0.8), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Sunbird (0.8) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Sunbird (0.8) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Sunbird (0.8) by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Sunbird (0.8) by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Sunbird (0.8) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-03 10:25:48.367