Mozilla Maintenance Service
This web page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. You can find out more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. Usually the Mozilla Maintenance Service program is found in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service. The program's main executable file occupies 111.61 KB (114288 bytes) on disk and is labeled maintenanceservice.exe.
The executables below are part of Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy about 218.92 KB (224174
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (111.61 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (107.31 KB)
This web page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 30.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service releases:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Additional values that are not cleaned:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application marketed by Mozilla. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found very quickly. After you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:08:20.657