Mozilla Maintenance Service
This info is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Mozilla. Mozilla Maintenance Service is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Mozilla Maintenance Service's primary file takes about 143.95 KB (147400 bytes) and is called maintenanceservice.exe.
The executables below are part of Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take an average of 230.54 KB (236070
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (143.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.59 KB)
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 220.127.116.1183
only. You can find below info on other versions of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application released by Mozilla. Some people want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found automatically. When you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:47:28.310