Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. You can read more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. Usually the Mozilla Maintenance Service application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Mozilla Maintenance Service's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 111.61 KB (114288 bytes) on disk and is named maintenanceservice.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take about 212.77 KB (217876
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (111.61 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
The current page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 33.1.1
only. You can find below info on other releases of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\updater.ini
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program released by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found very quickly. When you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:35:26.960