Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. Go over here
where you can read more on Mozilla. Mozilla Maintenance Service is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, subject to the user's decision. Mozilla Maintenance Service's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 144.16 KB (147624 bytes) on disk and is named maintenanceservice.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take about 247.58 KB (253522
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.16 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.42 KB)
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 31.2.0
only. Click on the links below for other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program marketed by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found very quickly. When you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:26:18.187