Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find below details on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. You can find out more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Mozilla Maintenance Service's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 192.95 KB (197576 bytes) on disk and is called maintenanceservice.exe.
Mozilla Maintenance Service is comprised of the following executables which occupy 279.54 KB (286246
bytes) on disk:
- maintenanceservice.exe (192.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16890
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. For other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application marketed by the software company Mozilla. Some people choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found automatically. After you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 22:11:39.403