Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. Additional info about Mozilla can be read here
. Mozilla Maintenance Service is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service. maintenanceservice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 193.45 KB (198088 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service contains of the executables below. They occupy 280.04 KB (286758
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (193.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20671
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. For more Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program released by the software company Mozilla. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found automatically. When you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 18:34:47.417