Mozilla Maintenance Service
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. Open here
for more information on Mozilla. Mozilla Maintenance Service is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Mozilla Maintenance Service's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. maintenanceservice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 116.61 KB (119408 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service contains of the executables below. They take 223.92 KB (229294
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (116.61 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (107.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 31.0
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. You can find below info on other releases of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application released by Mozilla. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:06:08.497