Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Open here
where you can get more info on Mozilla. Mozilla Maintenance Service is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Mozilla Maintenance Service's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 112.91 KB (115624 bytes) on disk and is titled maintenanceservice.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy about 216.39 KB (221588
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.91 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.48 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 21.01
alone. Click on the links below for other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found very quickly. When you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-16 23:44:09.217