Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Further information on Mozilla can be seen here
. Usually the Mozilla Maintenance Service application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. maintenanceservice.exe is the Mozilla Maintenance Service's main executable file and it takes close to 170.45 KB (174536 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 257.04 KB (263206
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (170.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.59 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 188.8.131.5254
only. For more Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application by Mozilla. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 00:24:23.393