Mozilla Maintenance Service
This info is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. More info about Mozilla can be read here
. Mozilla Maintenance Service is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Mozilla Maintenance Service's primary file takes around 187.45 KB (191944 bytes) and its name is maintenanceservice.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take 274.04 KB (280614
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (187.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1169
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. You can find below info on other releases of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application offered by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 19:00:22.687