Mozilla Maintenance Service
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Check out here
for more information on Mozilla. Usually the Mozilla Maintenance Service program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service. Mozilla Maintenance Service's main file takes around 170.45 KB (174544 bytes) and is named maintenanceservice.exe.
Mozilla Maintenance Service contains of the executables below. They occupy 258.05 KB (264242
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (170.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.60 KB)
The current page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 126.96.36.19933
only. Click on the links below for other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program marketed by Mozilla. Some people try to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found very quickly. After you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-22 02:38:03.373