Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Mozilla. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled maintenanceservice.exe and occupies 143.95 KB (147400 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take about 251.26 KB (257286
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (143.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (107.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16894
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. You can find below info on other releases of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program marketed by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found very quickly. After you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:48:45.850