Mozilla Maintenance Service
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. Go over here
for more information on Mozilla. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Mozilla Maintenance Service's primary file takes about 187.45 KB (191944 bytes) and is named maintenanceservice.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy about 274.04 KB (280614
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (187.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.59 KB)
This web page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 184.108.40.20668
alone. You can find here a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service releases:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program by Mozilla. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 07:45:00.110