Mozilla Maintenance Service
This info is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. Additional info about Mozilla can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called maintenanceservice.exe and its approximative size is 193.45 KB (198088 bytes).
Mozilla Maintenance Service is comprised of the following executables which occupy 298.13 KB (305290
bytes) on disk:
- maintenanceservice.exe (193.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (104.69 KB)
This web page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 220.127.116.1145
alone. For more Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application offered by Mozilla. Some people try to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found automatically. After you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 06:24:03.590