Mozilla Maintenance Service
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Mozilla. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service. The application's main executable file has a size of 111.61 KB (114288 bytes) on disk and is titled maintenanceservice_tmp.exe.
Mozilla Maintenance Service contains of the executables below. They occupy 324.38 KB (332164
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (111.61 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
The current page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 33.1
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you want to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\updater.ini
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:11:03.930