Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. More information about Mozilla can be found here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. Mozilla Maintenance Service's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. maintenanceservice.exe is the Mozilla Maintenance Service's primary executable file and it occupies circa 143.45 KB (146888 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 250.76 KB (256774
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (143.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (107.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1166
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. For other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:07:35.690