Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. Open here
for more details on Mozilla. Usually the Mozilla Maintenance Service application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. maintenanceservice_tmp.exe is the Mozilla Maintenance Service's primary executable file and it takes about 168.95 KB (173000 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take 424.48 KB (434670
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (168.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.59 KB)
The current page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 22.214.171.12475
alone. You can find here a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service releases:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program released by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found very quickly. After you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-28 04:08:44.670