Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find below details on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. Additional info about Mozilla can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 168.45 KB (172488 bytes) on disk and is titled maintenanceservice_tmp.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy about 423.48 KB (433646
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (168.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.59 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 18.104.22.16891
alone. You can find below a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service releases:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application offered by Mozilla. Some users decide to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 17:23:37.447