Mozilla Maintenance Service
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. More information on Mozilla can be seen here
. Usually the Mozilla Maintenance Service program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service. maintenanceservice_tmp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 168.95 KB (173000 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy about 424.48 KB (434670
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (168.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.59 KB)
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 22.214.171.12446
alone. For more Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program marketed by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 12:23:39.700