Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Open here
for more details on Mozilla. Mozilla Maintenance Service is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service. The program's main executable file has a size of 143.45 KB (146888 bytes) on disk and is labeled maintenanceservice.exe.
The executables below are part of Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take an average of 230.04 KB (235558
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (143.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.59 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 22.214.171.12476
only. Click on the links below for other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Mozilla Maintenance Service when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\logs\maintenanceservice.log
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\logs\maintenanceservice-1.log
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\logs\maintenanceservice-2.log
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\logs\maintenanceservice-3.log
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\logs\maintenanceservice-install.log
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\updater.ini
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application marketed by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found very quickly. After you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 20:12:44.280