Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. More information on Mozilla can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). Mozilla Maintenance Service's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Mozilla Maintenance Service's primary file takes around 189.45 KB (193992 bytes) and is called maintenanceservice_tmp.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy about 483.58 KB (495186
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (189.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (104.69 KB)
This web page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 220.127.116.1157
alone. Click on the links below for other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application marketed by Mozilla. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found very quickly. When you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 16:31:26.400