Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Further information on Mozilla can be found here
. Mozilla Maintenance Service is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. maintenanceservice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 143.45 KB (146888 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy about 232.85 KB (238436
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (143.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (89.40 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 45.2
alone. You can find here a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program marketed by the software company Mozilla. Some users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 11:29:46.377